Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wowsa

So, its been over 100 degrees for the last 19 days and it doesn't look like its going to change anytime soon ~ Maybe on the good side, this heat will help melt more of this fat away, I really wouldn't mind :)

So I decided it was time to update my blog, so I took another picture to show the transformation - Today I am about 2 weeks away from being 3 months post op ~ I have have many ups and downs, but many really good things that have happened as well

First great thing is that as of this last Friday, I am officially off of my blood pressure medicine!!! and as of this last Monday I am no longer a pre-diabetic my blood sugars are perfect!!!

I have lost a total of 86 pounds so far and am just happy as can be about that ~ Let me know what you think about my picture!



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Michelle, you look wonderful and by the sounds of it your feeling great too! Keep it up Girlie! I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you Ashley, that is so sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look amazing! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete